Friday, August 30, 2013

Our Trip to Washington State


I wanted to blog about our trip back home to Washington, but I have so many pictures I didn't know how I was going to do it.  I made a bunch of collages to try to condense a handful of them.  Now about our trip in a nutshell, we visited and stayed with family and friends, went to the beach, and did a lot of driving.  We had so much fun!  We miss all our friends and family there and it was so nice to see everyone again.  We spent some time at Jason's parent's home in Castle Rock, where they have a lavender farm.  It's such a great place to take pictures.  We spent some time at our favorite place, the beach.  We camped at the KOA and had a family reunion there.  On our way home we visited my Grandma and stayed with friends.  But most importantly Jason and I celebrated our 16th wedding anniversary.  In the photo above we had dinner at a nice restaurant in Astoria, Oregon right on the Columbia River.  We have been through a lot together and I'm pretty lucky to have such a great guy as my companion in this life and forever!








No comments:

Post a Comment